My feet and legs are still not great so I’ll probably skip another day tomorrow. Sigh.....
Monday, January 7, 2019
Sunday June 10
Rest day in Machynlleth. As I soaked and rested my feet and legs again Trudy, Ron and Gary escorted Nada and Irene to the train station to bid them farewell. And now we are 4. After a bit of a farewell party last night, several folks napped until early afternoon. Then out to lunch, a nap in the park, a look at the Roman steps that I missed yesterday, grocery shopping, looking at tomorrow’s route (plus another GPS lesson in case I can't walk tomorrow) and finally a fine 3-course dinner special at our hotel. A very quiet day in town today. Looks like pretty much everything is shut down on Sunday. And a well deserved rest for those who have walked everyday.
My feet and legs are still not great so I’ll probably skip another day tomorrow. Sigh.....
My feet and legs are still not great so I’ll probably skip another day tomorrow. Sigh.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment